Wok On Inn Promotions
General Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Wok On Inn Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- Information on the prizes, and how to enter the competition, form part of the terms and conditions. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Promotions are open to Australian residents only.
- Entries for the same prize can be made via Facebook or Instagram. Entries submitted via Instagram must be made through a public Instagram account.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotion period stated. Entrants may submit multiple entries during the competition, however, each Entrant is eligible for only one prize.
- For an entry to be deemed valid, Entrants must follow all competition guidelines stated by the Promoter. On Instagram, this may include using a specific hashtag and tagging the Promoter’s account. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry.
- All photographic entries will be judged on originality and creativity (unless stated otherwise). All decisions made are final, and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in this competition, all submissions will become the property of the Promoter. Entrants give the Promoter permission to use their submissions for printing, social media, publicity and promotional purposes without compensation. This including, but not limited to, the Wok On Inn website, Wok On Inn Facebook and Instagram page.
- Where prizes consist of a meal reward. The prize is redeemable for main meals only, including lunch specials. Drinks and sides are not applicable.
- The prize is valid upon presentation of the promotional voucher and a valid ID. The promotion is not valid with any other offers.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Winners will be announced via the Wok On Inn Facebook page or blog, and will be asked to provide either their email address or postal mailing address. Winners will be given 7 days to respond to confirm validity and be awarded the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed after this time period, the Promoter has the right to deem the winner ineligible and review other entries and award the unclaimed prize.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes, and is not liable for any additional costs associated with winning the competition, or the prizes that comprise this competition. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or lesser value, as determined by the Promoter.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter has the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion at their discretion.