1. We want to become the leader in exporting the best of Asian culture – food and smiles to our guests. We continue to expand our noodle bars and will always offer something for everyone interested in experiencing Asian food and culture.
2. Service is our heart. Through honesty and passion we work together to serve each other and our guests.
3. We help you develop to be your best self. We create an environment that provides constant coaching and development so that our employees can flourish both personally and professionally.
4. We Run Our Business As An Open Book And Offer Profit Sharing Opportunities. We believe in sharing and when our employees achieve their results they share in the benefits via incentives or profit sharing.
5. We Love To Celebrate & To Party. Celebrations are the norm, not the exception at Wok on Inn. We celebrate most Asian festivals with our guests and while most companies have annual parties we have quarterly mini-parties for our Wok Stars and an annual bash for all.
6. We Are A Team And a Family. Being Asian we take the family thing seriously and like the US Marines will die for our team members….okay, not really but you get the point.
7. We Value Open Communication. Two-way communication and open dialogue are encouraged and practiced throughout our company.
8. We Work With The Best. We want to be the best and always strive to work with stellar colleagues who are passionate about Wok on Inn and always raise the quality standards with each other and our guests.
9. We Love To Recognize Accomplishments. We appreciate and recognize people who live our culture and offer incentives and prizes.
10.There Is Such A Thing As a Free Lunch At Wok On Inn. Well, we eat them every day and our friends and family eat them at 50% off.